Smallest chaff circles guaranteed
Specially developed and perfected for the precision discipline benchrest
For the discipline benchrest , which is geared towards maximum precision, ANSCHÜTZ has embedded the small bore sports barreled action Match 54.30 in a specially developed benchrest stock BR-50. This combination offers the best basis for the smallest spreading circles.
Barreled action - 54.30
Combines decades of experience with modernity
The ejection window has been moved 30 mm to the rear, towards the shooter, for even better ergonomics.1 of 5
On the sleeve there is an 11 mm prism rail for mounting a diopter.2 of 5
The barrel is screwed deep into the sleeve. This distributes the stresses over a large area, which increases precision.3 of 5
ANSCHÜTZ Precisiontarget barrel4 of 5
The 660 mm barrel is extended by a muzzle tube to achieve an even longer sighting line. An 11 mm prism rail is attached to the muzzle tube for mounting a front sight tunnel.5 of 5
The new ANSCHÜTZ Target small bore barreled action 54.30 is the further development of the legendary ANSCHÜTZ Match 54 barreled action. Barreled action 54.30 combines new ideas and requirements from the modern target shooting with components that have been tried and tested for decades.
- The basis for the new development is the well-known and proven Barreled action Match 54.
- The ejection window has been moved back by 30 mm and reduced in size by 18%. This improves the ergonomics when shooting and increases the stiffness of the case by 33%.
- The bolt and the firing pin were shortened by 30 mm.
- The weight of the firing pin has been reduced, thus reducing the locktime with the same force of the firing pin spring.
- The shooting performance is further improved by the newly developed match cartridge bearing.
- In the Barreled action Match 54.30, the barrel is screwed deeply into the sleeve in order to distribute the tension created in the joint as evenly as possible and over a large area.
- Maintenance-friendly and durable overall construction, as usual with ANSCHÜTZ.
Trigger - 5018
The perfect interface between man and rifle
The robust housing of the trigger protects the high-precision fine parts.1 of 3
The trigger blade can be adjusted in many ways. Whether swivelling, sliding or adjusting the height - this trigger blade leaves nothing to be desired.2 of 3
The smooth-running sliding safety guarantees maximum safety.3 of 3
ANSCHÜTZ Triggers are known worldwide for their quality. The trigger 5018, which breaks like glass, leaves nothing to be desired. With an adjusted trigger weight of 125 g, this trigger leaves our factory in Ulm. The trigger weight can be adjusted from 60 g - 490 g to suit your individual needs. The trigger blade can be moved, swivelled and adjusted in height. There is nothing better!
Stock - BR 50 Walnut
Specially developed for benchrest-shooting
The rubber butt plate 4709A can be adjusted in height and swivelled. This butt plate offers a wide and non-slip contact surface in the shoulder.1 of 4 The grip section of the stock is kept straight in order to guide the trigger hand always in the same position to the trigger , and thus to ensure a neat benchrest of the trigger finger on the trigger blade . 2 of 4
The wide and absolutely flat fore-end can be replaced quickly and easily if damaged. This guarantees a flat fore-end at all times.3 of 4
The BR 50 benchrest stock is made of beautifully grown walnut.4 of 4
The BR 50 benchrest stock made of beautifully grown walnut wood was specially developed for benchrest shooting. The natural stock is equipped with a very wide and flat fore-end to obtain a maximum contact surface and thus the smallest spreading circles.
Scope of delivery
The following items are always included in the delivery, regardless of how you configure the product!
- Tool set
- Styrofoam transport box